WHO WE ARE
Your support system for success.
Owner and Operator
Patrick has been involved in physical fitness and sports since middle school. However, his passion for exercise and nutrition grew as he began to experience success in football at De La Salle High School. De La Salle taught and encouraged physical fitness to help improve overall athletic performance, health and mental clarity. Patrick would later take this knowledge to pursue an education and football career at University of Miami and San Jose State University where he studied Kinesiology. From this point on, his passion constantly grew leading to a successful career in the physical fitness industry.
Patrick received a Bachelor of Science degree from San Jose State University, majoring in Kinesiology. Patrick was a collegiate athlete who participated on the football teams at The University of Miami, FL and San Jose State University. He was also the strength and conditioning coach and defensive coordinator for a high school in the Bay Area before opening his own business.
- National Strength and Conditioning Association: Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist.
- National Academy of Sports Medicine: Certified Personal Trainer
- Precision Nutrition: Level 1 Nutritionist
- Certified Functional Strength Coach: Level 1 Coach
- Functional Movement Screen: Level 1 Certified
- Z-Health: Essentials of Elite Performance
- Training for Warriors: Level 1 Coach